SPA Wall panels
Read the instructions carefully before the installation of the wall panels
- To avoid deformation in the product, it has to be collocated in a horizontal way.
Clean the surface
- Be sure that the surface is clean and out of greases.
Preparation of the wall
- ART SPA Wall panels can be installed directly on many surfaces. However, if your wall is porous (concrete, plaster, wood…) we recommend the application of a primer to obtain the best fixation in the wall.
Wall perfect to start working
- If your wall is not porous (because is not concrete, plaster, wood…), it is ready to start working.
Mark the center of the wall
- Mark horizontally and vertically the center, you will obtain 4 angles of 90º, this will help to have a reference to put the first tile.
Apply the installation glue
- Each tile has an adhesive foam with holes for the installation glue to get the optimum adherence. It is recommended to apply installation glue in the 50% or 60% of the holes.
Remove the protector film
- Take off the auto-adhesive protector paper to stick the tile over the wall.
Stick the tile
- Collocate the first tile in one of the corners of the marked cross in the center of the wall. Apply during a few seconds a light pressure in the tile from the exterior to the center to get stacked.
Verify that the tile is alienated
- Check with a leveler that the first tile is alienated with the center.
Mark the center of the following tile
Collocate the following tile alienated with the center of the wall
- Using the center marked cross and the first tile to get oriented, stick the tile below the first one.
Collocate the following tiles
Measure the necessary cut
- When installing the last tile, measure the cutting point of the piece of tile needed on the wall.
Cut the excess with a cutter
- Using a regular tile, mark the space necessary and cut the excess of the tile just with a cutter
Collocate the cut tile
- Apply installation glue to the holes on the backing and stick the cut tile on the corner.
Clean the surface
- Clean it with alcohol and be sure that the surface is clean and out of greases.
Apply sealant silicone
- Apply sealant silicone around the perimeter of each tile before its installation.
- Remove the excess silicone with the finger