Read the instructions carefully before installing the panels
- NB: The panels are only for indoor use and they cannot be in direct contact with water.
- Any defects in the goods can be referred to only before installing them!
- Make large surfaces out of the same production lot.
- The temperature and humidity of the room need to be normal. The room temperature has to be approx. 20°C and the RH of the room approx. 40%. It means that the walls and ceiling of the room needs to be dry and the windows and doors have glasses.
- The panels should not be exposed to over 110°C of continuous heat.
- The temperature and humidity of the panels should be stabilized to the same temperature and humidity than the one in the installation environment, approx. 3 days before attachment. You do not need to open the whole packages, make a hole to the end of the packages, from where the possible humidity can be removed.
- The distance between the joists should be about 400 mm or less, so the roof does not begin to ”slouch”. The thickness of the joists 45×45 mm (min 20×40 mm).
- Ensure adequate air circulation behind the panels. If necessary, remove the bottom panels or attach reverse panels.
- Make sure that the bottom panels are straight, even if the ceiling is uneven.
- We recommend that you install the panels by using a stapling gun that is operated by compressed air.
- Shoot the staple diagonally into the long, protruding lower lip of the groove.
- Leave at 10-15 mm expansion gap between wall and the panels. The joint will be covered with universal / ceiling moulding.
- Lights or heavy objects must not be attached to the panel, they need to be attached directly to the joists.
Maler Oy shall replace a faulty product with a new equivalent product or up to the price of the defective product. Maler Oy is not responsible for indirect costs.